Millumin is able to execute AppleScript script program to automate task on the computer.
Create a Script
source can be create from the
+ button of the
Then, the script
source can be find in the
Programs group of the library:
Edit a Script
The script can be edited from the properties-view in the
Current Media tab:
- name: the script’s name.
- running: green if the script is currently running, red if not.
- scrip editor: where to write the script.
- template: generate default script that can then been edited in the scrip editor above.
- Run an application: ask to launch an application by its name.
- Quit an application: ask to quit an application by its name.
- Open a document: ask an application to open a document.
- Show an application: ask to put an application in the desktop’s front.
- Hide an application: ask to hide an application.
- Run an application in the background: ask to launch an application in the background.
- Execute application’s menu-item: ask to execute one of the item of the application’s menu-bar.
- Execute application’s keystroke: send a keyboard event to an application.
- Execute a shell script: default script.
- Test button: execute the script.
Keep in mind that these properties are all shared by all the
media scripts create from the same