What are the differences between Millumin V1 and V2 ?
Despite these two major versions are quite similar, Millumin V2 contains of course many new features :
Here are main interface changes between V1 and V2 :
- Masks and warping settings are now accessible in the properties-panel
- "Automatic transitions" are now called "Media transitions" (see this tutorial)
- "Compositions" have been renamed "Timelines"
- You do not need to click the "Enter Fullscreen" button any more, since everything is handled automatically (you can still exit fullscreen via CMD+F)
Here are the features than have been removed in V2 :
- Quartz Composer effects, since this technology is dying and have many problems (you can still import Quartz Composer patches as media)
- "Copy mapping only" have been replaced by the "Surfaces" concept (see this tutorial)
- "Fill layers" have been replaced by "Color cards" concept (see this tip)
- "Fade-to-black" button (but it should come back in another form)